How To Install PHPFox :
Before installing, you need to create a MySQL database and user.
- You need to obtain/download the phpfox.com and download the latest version from the client area.
- Once you download that and open it up, you will see two folders: tools and upload.The upload folder is what you want to use for the installation.
- Now upload all the files in that ‘upload’ folder into your public_html folder on your arvixe hosting account. You can do this through the file manager located in your cPanel, or using a third party application such as FileZilla.
- Once that has been uploaded, rename the file include/setting/server.sett.php.new to include/setting/server.sett.php
- Next, run the install by heading to http://yourdomainnamhere.com/install This will bring up the installation page, and ask for your phpfox.com login. Enter that to proceed with the installation:
- Step 3 will consist of checking your server if it meets the software requirements and all the required files/folders have the correct permissions.
- This step is where you will need to know your MySQL Database Name, Username and Password that you created at the very
first step of this tutorial. The form is very straightforward, just fill in the database fields and start the install.
- Running The Install – You will now see the automated installer run, which will install all templates and database tables.
- Once that is done, remove the install folder through file manager or filezilla, and you can now start using your brand new PHPFox website!
Video How To Install PHPFox :
Thanks for your attention about “How to Make Social Network Site With phpFox”. I hope this article can help you to make Social Networking with phpFox.