- Homescreen :
Homescreen on this ZenUI designed to be more fresh and simple. Thus you can be easier to switch the existing wallpaper or widget to your taste.
- Lockscreen :
Lockscreen is display screen that appears when the device is in the locked position. In ZenUI, equipped with 3 new look that is new Widget Weather Time, What’s next widgets, shortcuts Personalized App. For the Weather Widget you will be able to determine where your location using GPS. While What’s next is widget that can provide future weather predictions. And Personaized App is a widget that can enable you to access the application – the application without having to go to the main menu as shortcut if the computer.
- CommonUI :
ZenUI CommonUI existing in its use almost the same to that of the other android interface. ZenUI also provides a variety of features – such as additional features in CommonUi hidden Action bar / transparent, Edge-to-edge design, tabs and buttons oval, drawer Navigation UI and much more.
Features on ZenUI
- What’s Next The main feature ZenUI, as the manager of your daily schedule so that we can see and manage information from different applications (eg calendar and weather). Automatically Features What’s Next will display a countdown to birthdays, reminders of meetings / appointments and weather forecasts.
- Do it Later Functions Do It Later also one of the reminder function on ZenUI but this feature is more suitable to be like your personal secretary. Because this function can alert you if maybe you’re eating and you are also required to receive telvon from partners, this feature will remind you to re menelvon your partner, as well as also on text messages and E-Mail. This application can also automatically categorize the task – your task in the Read Later, Call Later, Reply Later, Edit Later, Check Rates or Pure task so it will be easier for you to find a schedule without having to know everything
- Share Link This feature makes it easy for you to share content offline, but instead you can directly use the Wi-Fi Direct to share data such as photos, videos, music, applications. But unfortunately it can only do in sesame Zenfone devices only.
- Easy Mode Easy Mode seems diperuntunkan special functions for users who do not Zenfone in the young. Due to this function, the icon – the icon on ZenUI will look bigger so was also the letters. To activate this function can be accessed via settings> Easy Mode> On.
- Bordless Action Bar To maximize use ZenFone screen, ASUS implement action bar without borders (borderless) for the application itself (eg, File Manager, Calendar, Gallery) to give a clear view and comfortable interaction. Look at the screenshot below, there is no dividing line between bar systems and applications used.
Reviews on just a few of the features ZenUI, and many other interesting features that can be found in Zenfone. Hope it is useful