Alongside with two Intel powered tablets, Cherry Mobile additionally introduced a smartphone that runs on Intel’s SoFIA processor – the Cherry Mobile Fone i4.
It’s an entry-degree phone with a 4-inch screen. However, the official prompt retail price is ₱1,999.00 solely. That makes it the least expensive Intel-powered smartphone within the nation!
Right here’s the Cherry Mobile MAIA Fone i4:
|OEM render of the Cherry Mobile MAIA Fone i4.|
The Cherry Mobile MAIA Fone i4 runs on Android 4.4 Kitkat out of the field and has 512MB of RAM for multi-tasking.
Images isn’t that good with a 2 Megapixel camera on the again paired with an LED flash and one other VGA camera on the front. There’s 4GB of constructed-in storage and a microSD card slot for storing information and pictures.
It’s a dual SIM smartphone that may hook up with 3G networks and has a 1,350mAh battery.
Cherry Mobile MAIA Fone i4 Specs
- 4.0-inch Capacitive Show (480 x 800 Pixels, 233 ppi)
- Android 4.4 Kitkat OS
- Intel Atom X3-C3130 (SoFIA) Chipset
- 1.0GHz Twin Core Intel Atom CPU
- 512MB of RAM
- 2.0 Megapixel Most important Digital camera with LED Flash
- VGA Entrance Digital camera
- 4GB Inner Storage
- Expandable As much as 32GB by way of MicroSD
- Twin SIM
- 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0
- FM Radio
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Mild Sensor
- 124.6 x 64.7 x 9.9 mm @ one hundred thirty five g
- 1,350mAh Li-ion Battery
- ₱1,999.00 Official Price
Source : PinoyTechnoGuide