Budding smartphone vendor Ding Ding Cellular has lastly launched the Iron 2 smartphone with the similar robust construct however higher specs than its predecessor.
It’s a 5-inch smartphone with a scratch resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and metallic body. These make it robust sufficient to smash nuts and even perform as a hammer which is admittedly an awesome advertising tactic.
Right here’s the Ding Ding Iron 2:
|That is a troublesome smartphone!|
The Ding Ding Iron 2 is powered by a quad core processor from MediaTek, 1GB of RAM and Android 4.4.4 Kitkat as the working system.
A 13MP Sony camera at the again and 5MP front snapper handles images for the Iron 2. Opposite to what we stated in a earlier article, this one has an HD display.
There’s 8GB of constructed-in storage, non-removable 2200mAh battery and help for USB OTG. A greater variant referred to as Ding Ding Iron 2 Plus can also be obtainable with double the quantity of RAM and storage.
Its official price is ₱5,399 and comes with a free jelly case. You should purchase Ding Ding smartphones at SKK Cellular retailers all through the nation.
Ding Ding Iron 2 Specs
- 5.zero-Inch HD IPS Show with OGS Know-how (720 x 1280 Pixels, 294 ppi)
- Scratch Resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- MediaTek MT6582 Chipset
- Mali-four hundred MP2 GPU
- 1GB of RAM
- 13.zero Megapixel Autofocus Important Digital camera with LED Flash
- 5.zero Megapixel Entrance Digital camera
- 8GB Inner Storage
- Expandable As much as 32GB Inner Storage
- Twin SIM
- 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- HotKnot Help
- GPS with A-GPS
- FM Radio
- USB OTG
- MicroUSB 2.zero
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Coronary heart Price Sensor
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Mild Sensor
- Knock to Wake
- Gesture Controls
- 2,200mAh Li-ion Battery
- ₱5,399.00 Official Price in the Philippines
Source : PinoyTechnoGuide