There are numerous occasions once you simply overlook your Android phone someplace and icing on the cake, your phone is stored on silent mode then you definitely simply can’t discover it, regardless of how exhausting you attempt, which could be very annoying and irritating.
Properly, in case you are additionally going by way of the identical drawback that I’ve talked about above then now don’t fear as a result of as we speak I’ve created this tutorial during which I’ll train you that how one can simply discover Android phone even when it’s on Silent mode. Properly, there’s a tremendous app for fixing this annoying drawback, which is called Ring My Droid. It is likely one of the best app on your Android phone that you need to use to seek out your Android phone even on Silent mode. The Ring My Droid app has a SMS triggered alarm perform, so whenever you ship a SMS to your Android phone then the alarm will ring on full volume with the intention to simply discover your Android phone, regardless of how far it’s. So, with out losing a lot of your beneficial time, let’s get began with our tutorial.
Study-How To Find Android Phone
So, if you wish to discover your Android phone simply then comply with the under given steps to get began.
- To begin with, open up your Android device after which go to Google Play Retailer.
- Now, in Google Play Retailer, sort Ring My Droid within the search field after which faucet on search icon button.
- Then, faucet on the Ring My Droid app within the search outcomes.
- Now, download and install the app in your Android phone.
- After the app is efficiently put in in your phone then open it.
- Now, whenever you open the app then it can ask you to enter a Key Phrase. Properly, the Key Phrase is only a secret phrase or phrase which is used to set off the phone alarm until you discover it.
- After getting into your required Key Phrase then faucet on Set button.
- Now, if you wish to examine that whether it is working or not then simply ship a SMS from one other phone with theKey Phrase that you’ve entered beforehand.
- Then, as your Android phone receives the SMS with the Key Phrase in it then it can set off the alarm on full volume even when your phone is on Silent mode.
- That’s it! You’re achieved!
Source : OurTechTricks