Have you ever purchased a new app on Google Play Store
? Would you like to return that paid app and need to get a refund? If Sure, then I’m going to make you study that how you are able to do it.
We someday buys apps with out considering a lot after which once we don’t like such apps then we consider returning it. So, once we need to get our a refund after not liking the app then there isn’t any means out for us however truly there’s.
And I’m going to make you guys study that, “How to
Get a refund on Google Play Store apps?” I’m positive that after going by means of this text you’ll in a position to get your a refund and can return the app again to the builders.
Get a Refund on Google Play Store
So, listed here are the steps to comply with, you want to undergo them after which you’ll be able to simply get a refund on Google Play Store. Now, with out taking a lot time of yours I might request you to get to the steps;
Observe: Be sure that your declare is real as builders put their exhausting efforts for creating any app, so you need to respect their work and check out to make a real declare.
- To start with, Open Google Play Store app.
- You then want to faucet on Menu icon after which faucet on My Account.
- After that, you’ll have record of all of your downloaded and bought apps, faucet on app which you need to return.
- Then you definitely want to faucet on Refund.
- Afterwards, you want to comply with some preliminary on-screen steps to get your a refund.
- This was it!
Source : OurTechTricks