There are literally thousands of apps on Google Play Store and also you additionally seek for totally different sorts of apps, games, music and movies. So, you may discover that each time you search or install any app then it's saved in your Google Play Store account and it is going to be there until you take away or delete it.
Initially, it isn't that a lot dangerous however after a very long time than it turns into very giant and it can also get uncontrolled. So, in case you are apprehensive about that, properly, then don’t fear as a result of I've created this tutorial by which I'll train you that how one can take away your Google Play Store search historical past in your Android units. The search historical past of Google Play Store can be there and it can also have an effect on your phone’s memory. So, with out losing a lot of your time, let’s get began with our tutorial.
Study-How To Remove Your Google Play Store Search History
So, if you wish to take away or delete your Google Play Store search historical past then comply with the under given steps.
- To start with, open up your Android phone.
- Then, go to Google Play Store.
- Now, in Google Play Store, faucet on the three horizontal strains icon.
- After that, faucet on Settings option.
- Now, within the Settings menu, faucet on the Clear Native Search History option
- That’s it! You're finished! You may be considering that a affirmation dialog field will seem however it doesn’t seem once you faucet on that option however it removes your complete Google Play Store search historical past.
Source : OurTechTricks