Lenovo Philippines gives an improved version of the Lenovo A7000 smartphone with a greater display and camera, quicker processor and extra storage area.
The Lenovo A7000 Plus runs on a MediaTek MT6752 chipset clocked at 1.7GHz in comparison with the former’s 1.5GHz. It additionally has double the constructed-in storage at 16GB and a 1080p display.
Right here’s how the Lenovo A7000 Plus appears like:
|That is the Lenovo A7000 and the Plus version has precisely the similar design.|
The Lenovo A7000 Plus is provided with a greater camera which now has a 13MP image sensor. This could carry out higher than the formers 8MP snapper.
It has the former’s 2GB RAM, Android Lollipop OS, 4G LTE connectivity, wi-fi display and a barely bigger 3,000mAh battery.
In fact, the defining features have been preserved too – Dolby ATMOS encompass sound know-how and a low price tag of ₱7,990.00. It can go on sale online on September 15 at Lazada for ₱7,490.00 solely!
Lenovo A7000 Plus Specs
- 5.5-Inch Full HD IPS Show (1080 x 1920 Pixels, 401 ppi)
- Android 5.zero Lollipop OS with Vibe UI
- MediaTek MT6752 Chipset
- 1.7GHz Octa Core Cortex-A53 CPU
- Mali-T760 MP2 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
- 13.zero Megapixel Autofocus Primary Digital camera with Twin LED Flash
- 5.zero Megapixel Entrance Digital camera
- 16GB Inner Storage
- Expandable As much as 32GB by way of MicroSD
- Twin SIM (Micro)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Wi-fi Show
- Bluetooth 4.zero
- GPS with A-GPS
- FM Radio
- USB OTG
- MicroUSB 2.zero
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Dolby ATMOS Audio
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Mild Sensor
- 76.2 x 7.99 x 152.6 mm @ one hundred forty g
- 3,000mAh Li-Po Battery (Detachable)
- ₱7,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines
Source : PinoyTechnoGuide