It has a 5.5-inch Full HD display, is powered by 1.8GHz quad-core 64-bit Intel processor and runs on Android 5.0 (Lollipop). It is available in 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage in addition to 2GB RAM with 32GB of internal storage. It has a 13 MP, 4128 x 3096 pixels, optical image stabilization, autofocus, dual-LED flash, 5-megapixel front-facing camera and 4G LTE network help. This smartphone competes with Asus Zenfone 2 that has virtually comparable specifications.It is available in giant 4000mAh battery Stand-by As much as 520 h (3G)and speak time as much as 33 h on (3G).
Lenovo K80 is Twin SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by) . It’s going to work on Quad band GSM (850/900/1800/1900 MHz), Twin band GSM (900/2100 MHz) and 4G LTE network. It’ll help as much as 42.2Mbps download velocity in 2G and 150Mbps download velocity in 4G LTE Cat4 network.
Lenovo K80 Specs and Evaluation
- 5.5-inch ( 1920 x 1080 pixels) display, 401 ppi pixel density
- 1.8GHz quad-core 64-bit Intel Atom processor
- 2GB RAM with 32GB internal storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) OS
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, OIS, f/2.2 aperture 1080p
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Twin SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
- 8.47mm thick and weighs: 158g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC
- Accelerometer, proximity, compass Sensors
- Lively noise cancellation with devoted mic
- 4000mAh constructed-in battery with as much as 33h speak time
Source : MobileNewsAlerts