Many individuals need to use their pill as a phone. Therefore, Lenovo is providing the Lenovo Phab Plus with an enormous 6.8-inch full HD display.
It’s a dual SIM smartphone with 4G LTE connectivity and powered by an octa core Snapdragon 615 processor. This makes it good not only for watching films but in addition for net and social media searching and playing games.
Right here’s the Lenovo Phab Plus:
|One hand use mode of the Lenovo Phab Plus.|
Lenovo says the Phab Plus is ‘optimized for one hand use’. The entire display can shrink to the left or proper relying on the consumer’s selection. Nevertheless, it’s nonetheless very, very giant for a phone.
When you’re up for it, the Lenovo Phab Plus additionally has a 13MP camera on the again and 5MP front camera. Photographs and movies could be saved on its 32GB internal storage or a 64GB microSD card.
The octa core processor can also be aided by 2GB of RAM and a clean Android 5.zero Lollipop working system.
|Lenovo Phab Plus|
Identical to the Lenovo A7000, the Lenovo Phab Plus additionally comes with Dolby ATMOS audio know-how that improves multi-media expertise.
There’s a 3,500mAh non-removable battery and three colour choices – silver, gold and grey.
Lenovo Cellular Philippines has formally given the Lenovo Phab Plus a price tag of ₱14,999.00.
Lenovo Phab Plus Specs
- 6.8-inch Full HD IPS Display (1080 x 1920 Pixels, 326 ppi)
- Android 5.zero Lollipop OS
- Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 Chipset
- 1.5GHz and 1.0GHz Quad Core 64-bit Cortex-A53 CPUs
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
- 13.zero Megapixel Autofocus Most important Digital camera with Two-Tone LED Flash
- 5.zero Megapixel Entrance Digital camera
- 32GB Inner Storage
- Expandable As much as 64GB by way of MicroSD
- Twin SIM (Micro + Nano)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.zero
- FM Radio
- USB OTG
- MicroUSB 2.zero
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Mild Sensor
- 188.6 x 96.6 x 7.6 mm @ 229 g
- 3,500mAh Battery (Non-removable)
- ₱14,999.00 Official Price within the Philippines
Source : PinoyTechnoGuide