Filipinos are really selfie addicts. That’s why the new Lenovo Vibe S1 smartphone with two front cameras will certainly turn into successful within the nation.
This setup permits the customers to take ‘artistic selfies’ in response to Lenovo. There’s the bokeh impact, refocus after the image has been shot and even eradicating undesirable individuals or issues.
Right here’s the Lenovo Vibe S1:
|Discover the 2 cameras above its screen (proper aspect solely).|
The Lenovo Vibe S1 has 5-inch 1080p display and comes with Android 5.zero Lollipop out of the field. In fact, there’s the Lenovo Vibe UI on prime of that.
Except for the dual front camera, the Lenovo Vibe S1 additionally has a 13MP rear camera with an LED flash. Nonetheless, the dual front camera is extra fascinating.
|You’ll be able to change a selfie’s background simply with the Lenovo Vibe S1.|
It runs on an octa core processor from MediaTek aided by 3GB of RAM. Constructed-in storage is 32GB which is additional expandable as much as 128GB. There’s additionally 4G LTE connectivity, USB OTG and a 2,420mAh battery.
It has a $ 299 price tag however anticipate its Philippine SRP to be barely greater.
Lenovo Vibe S1 Specs
- 5.zero-Inch Full HD IPS Show (1080 x 1920 Pixels, 441 ppi)
- Android 5.zero Lollipop OS
- MediaTek MT6752 Chipset
- 1.7GHz Octa Core 64-bit Cortex-A53 CPU
- Mali-T760 MP2 GPU
- 3GB of RAM
- 13.zero Megapixel Autofocus Rear Digital camera with BSI Sensor and LED Flash
- 8.zero and 2.zero Megapixel Twin Front Digital camera
- 32GB Inner Storage
- Expandable As much as 128GB by way of MicroSD
- Twin SIM (Nano)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.zero
- GPS with A-GPS
- FM Radio
- USB OTG
- MicroUSB 2.zero
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Mild Sensor
- 143.3 x 70.8 x 7.8 mm @ 132 g
- 2,420mAh Li-ion Battery
Source : PinoyTechnoGuide