Micromax has launched Canvas Selfie 2 Q340 and Canvas Selfie 3 Q348 the corporate’s newest selfie-targeted finances smartphones launched in India at Rs.5999. The Canvas Selfie 2 has a 5-megapixel front-facing and 5-megapixel rear camera with OmniVision OV5670 sensor and 4P lens with LED Flash. Canvas Selfie 2 powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor, 1GB RAM, 8GB of internal storage with 32 GB enlargement slot, dual SIM help and 3G connectivity.
Micromax Canvas Selfie 2 Q340 - Full Telephone Specs
- 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 1.3 GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB of internal memory, expandable memory as much as 32GB with micro SD
- Twin SIM(micro)
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) OS
- 5MP rear camera with LED flash, OmniVision (OV5648) sensor and 4P lens
- 5MP front selfie camera
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP and GPS
- Non removable 2000mAh battery
Micromax Canvas Selfie 2 is available in Black colour with leather-based again end and is price in India at Rs. 5,999.
Source : MobileNewsAlerts