Xiaomi has announced Mi 4c successor of Mi 4 , the corporate’s newest finances Hexa-Core Snapdragon 808, USB Type-C smartphone within the Mi 4 collection at an occasion in China. 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS absolutely laminated 1080p display protected with One Glass Answer (OGS) It runs on and runs on MIUI 7 based mostly on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop, Mi 4c It's powered by Hexa-Core Qualcomm MSM8992 Snapdragon 808 that comes with 2 GB RAM 16 GB Inner storage and 3 GB RAM 32 GB Inner storage with no expandable memory. It comes with dual SIM that 4G helps.
Mi 4c Launched 2015, September
Xiaomi Mi 4c - Full Telephone Specs
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS absolutely laminated 441 PPI display with Corning OGS glass protection
- 64-bit Hexa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor with Adreno 418GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB internal memory, 3GB RAM with 32GB internal memory
- MIUI 7.0 on prime of Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- Twin SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
- 13 MP, 4128 x 3096 pixels, 5-factor lens, f/2.0 aperture and two-tone LED flash.
- 5MP front-facing selfie camera with f/1.8 aperture and 80-diploma vast-angle lens
- Dimensions: 138.1 x 69.6 x 7.8mm; Weight: one hundred thirty grams
- 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 4.1 ,USB Type-C and GPS
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3080 mAh battery with Quick battery charging: 40% in 60 min (Fast Cost)
Xiaomi Mi 4c colours White, gray, pink, yellow, blue
The Xiaomi Mi 4c with matte end physique and is priced at 1299 Yuan ( US$ 204 / Rs. 13,370 approx.) for the 2GB RAM with 16GB internal storage and 1499 Yuan ( US$ 235 / Rs. 15,445 approx.) for the 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage.
Source : MobileNewsAlerts