Pangu staff simply stunned us by releasing Pangu jailbreak for iOS 9 – iOS 9.0.2, the primary jailbreak for iOS 9 and in addition for iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus. Right here’s how to jailbreak your device operating on iOS 9, iOS 9 or iOS 9.0.2 using Pangu jailbreak.
Some essential factors earlier than you proceed:
- The jailbreak is at present Home windows solely, however Mac customers can install Home windows using a Digital machine. Examine our article in case you need assistance on how to jailbreak your device on a Mac using a digital machine.
- Pangu9 jailbreak can also jailbreak iOS 9, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2.
- Pangu helps following iOS 9 – iOS 9.0.2 units:
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2
- iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini
- iPod touch 6G, iPod touch 5G
- Pangu9 is an untethered jailbreak.
- Use iCloud or iTunes to again up any and all private info that you simply want to maintain protected. The jailbreak has been reported to be working usually, however on the off probability one thing goes fallacious, it’s a good suggestion to have an escape plan.
- Disable any Anti-virus packages or firewalls that would forestall Pangu from connecting to the web.
- When you’re on the fence and unsure in the event you ought to jailbreak your device, then verify our publish on a few of the tops causes to jailbreak iOS 9 – iOS 9.0.2.
How to Jailbreak iPhone, iPad and iPod touch on iOS 9 – iOS 9.0.2 using Pangu Jailbreak
Comply with these steps to jailbreak your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch on iOS 9 – iOS 9.0.2 using Pangu jailbreak.
Step 1: Obtain the newest version of the Pangu jailbreak our Obtain Pangu Jailbreak web page.
Step 2: Join your device to your pc using the USB cable.
Step 3: Allow Airplane mode, Disable Passcode from Settings > Contact ID & Passcode and switch off Discover my iPhone from Settings > iCloud > Discover my iPhone.
Step 4: Please launch the application as an Administrator. Proper Click on on the Pangu exe and choose the “Run as Administrator” option.
Step 5: Pangu will take a while to detect your device. As soon as that’s achieved, click on the blue Begin button.
Step 6: Click on on Already Backup to proceed to the jailbreak.
Step 7: It’s going to install the Pangu app with the WWDC app (Fascinating!) on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Step 8: It is going to reboot your device, and immediate you to enable AirPlane mode once more after your device has rebooted.
Step 9: At 75%, it’s going to then immediate you to unlock your device, and run the Pangu app. Launch the Pangu app from the Residence screen.
Step 10: Subsequent, it’s going to immediate you to faucet on the Settle for button, to give entry to the Pictures app. Faucet on Permit once you get a immediate on your iPhone. It isn’t clear why it wants entry to the Photographs app, we’ll replace the submit once we get extra info.
Step 11: Await the progress bar to full. Your iPhone or iPad will reboot.
Step 12: As soon as the method completes, the Pangu software will inform you that your device is “Already Jailbroken”. You must see the Cydia icon on your property screen.
You’ll be able to take a look at the video tutorial on how to jailbreak iOS 9 – iOS 9.0.2 using Pangu Jailbreak:
In the event you’re not in a position to efficiently jailbreak your device using Pangu Jailbreak, then verify our submit on how to repair a few of the generally reported issues like “Error at 45%” and so forth.
After the jailbreaking course of is full, don’t forget to checkout our article on ideas to maintain your jailbroken device safe.
When you’ve jailbroken your device, ensure to go to our jailbreak apps and tweaks class web page, the place we’ll be monitoring tweaks which were up to date for iOS 9.
Tell us the way it goes within the feedback under.
Don’t overlook to be a part of our Fb Fan web page, comply with us on Twitter, add us to your circles on Google+, subscribe to our RSS feed or our Every day Publication for the newest updates.
Like this submit? Share it!
Associated Subjects: Hacks, How To, Jailbreak iOS 9, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2, Jailbreak iPad, Jailbreak iPad mini, Jailbreak iPhone, Jailbreak iPhone 4S, Jailbreak iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, Jailbreak iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, Jailbreak iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, Jailbreak iPod touch, Pangu Jailbreak
Source : IphoneHack