How to change WhatsApp Chat Wallpaper on your iPhone - In case you’re a heavy WhatsApp consumer, and searching to add some spice to its bland consumer interface, then I've simply the answer for you.In case you didn’t know, you'll be able to change the background wallpaper within the WhatsApp app, which the corporate calls Chat Wallpaper. You'll be able to change it with both one of many wallpaper that comes with the app or a photo from your iPhone’s camera roll.
How to change WhatsApp Chat Wallpaper on your iPhone:
- Launch the WhatsApp app.
- Faucet on Settings within the tab bar on the backside.
- Then faucet on Chats.
- Then faucet on Chat Wallpaper.
- Right here you'll be able to choose one of many default wallpapers that get shipped with the app in Wallpaper Library or any photo from your iPhone’s camera roll underneath Photographs.
- Faucet on the Wallpaper you need to set because the background to choose it.
- Perspective Zoom is enabled by default, you'll be able to disable it when you don’t need the Wallpaper to be magnified. It can present you the preview with the new wallpaper together with pretend chat messages, which ought to offer you a good suggestion what the message conversations will seem like with the new wallpaper. You possibly can swipe to the left or proper for extra wallpapers from the Wallpaper Library or Photographs.
- Faucet on Set to set the background Wallpaper within the WhatsApp app.
That’s it. You possibly can benefit from the new chat wallpaper within the WhatsApp app on your iPhone.