Time Spy Excessive additionally comes with a new CPU benchmark that’s as much as 3 occasions extra taxing than the older CPU checks. It will possibly make the most of virtually any variety of CPU cores you may throw at it, and advantages from the the AVX2 instruction-set. “Time Spy Excessive,” is not accessible on the free version of 3DMark. You’ll require a minimum of 3DMark Superior, with a license bought after July 14, 2016, to get it as a free upgrade. The replace additionally improves the API overhead checks.
DOWNLOAD: Futuremark 3DMark v2.4.3819
The change-log follows.
New in 3DMark Superior Version
- Time Spy Excessive benchmark take a look at.
- Time Spy Excessive Stress Check.
- Time Spy Graphics Check 2 now not reloads between passes when looping.
- Fastened a uncommon challenge that would trigger Time Spy to fail when beginning the take a look at from a script or different background course of.
- Fastened a problem within the API Overhead feature take a look at that brought on the Vulkan half to fail on Intel built-in GPUs when utilizing non-native resolutions.