The ATH-M60x’s low-profile, closed-back, on-ear design offers wonderful sound isolation and an ideal match, which is enhanced by the distinctive consolation and sturdiness of the memory foam earpads and headband. The headphones include three interchangeable cables (1.2 m – 3.0 m coiled, 3.0 m straight, and 1.2 m straight – every with a 3.5 mm (1/8″) mini-plug), a 6.3 mm (1/4″) screw-on adapter, and a protecting carrying pouch.
- Low-profile, closed-back, on-ear design offers wonderful isolation and match
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers (the identical used within the critically acclaimed ATH-M50x) with uncommon earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Rigorously crafted utilizing key steel elements for lasting sturdiness
- Distinctive readability all through an prolonged frequency vary with correct bass response
- Low-impedance design delivers high output stage from any headphone output
- Premium, memory foam earpads and headband permit headphones to be worn comfortably for hours on finish
- Earpads and headband detach for simple substitute
- Excellent for studio, broadcast and mobile purposes
- Removable cables (consists of 1.2 m – 3.0 m coiled cable, 3.0 m straight cable and 1.2 m straight cable)
Audio-Technica’s ATH-M60x On-Ear Professional Monitor Headphones will probably be out there July 2018 with U.S. pricing of $199.00.
Source : TechPowerUp