EK-Vardar EVO 120ER RGB
The EK-Vardar RGB is a high-static strain pc cooling fan, designed and constructed primarily for highest-performance pc liquid cooling techniques. The Vardar household of cooling followers carries the infamous identify of a sort of the chilly northwesterly wind blowing from the mountains right down to the valleys of Macedonia. It's a sort of ravine wind, enhanced by a channeling impact whereas blowing down by way of the Moravia-Vardar hole, bringing chilly circumstances from the north to the Thessaloniki space of Greece. Most frequent throughout winter, it's blowing within the rear of a melancholy when atmospheric strain over jap Europe is increased than over the Aegean Sea.
The peerlessly balanced milky coloured 7 fan blade design is optimized for mild dispersion and high-pressure operation whereas sustaining the low noise profile all through the entire operation vary of the fan. Below the motor hub, there are whole 9 LEDs making this the brightest RGB fan on the market, making certain good mild diffusion at broad daylight as effectively.
One of many key features of the EK-Vardar RGB followers is its simplicity because it makes use of commonplace 4-pin 12V RGB connectivity. Which means it may be used with any commonplace 4-pin 12V RGB controller or any of widespread RGB sync applied sciences from all main motherboard producers. The arrow marking on the 4-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +12V marking on the RGB header.
Double-Ball Bearing for enhanced reliability and Begin-Cease Perform for Full Silence!
The Begin-Cease operate featured with the EK-Vardar EVO 120ER RGB fashions will make sure the consumer a real 0dB noise surroundings. When fan curve is ready with the minimal threshold level beneath 25-30% PWM obligation cycle (relying on motherboard mannequin), the motor and the electronics will flip off and the fan will merely cease spinning. EK-Vardar EVO 120ER RGB restarts operation routinely as fan management ramps up its operational obligation cycle previous threshold start-stop level. EK-Vardar EVO 120ER RGB fashions additionally feature Double-Ball bearing which has superior sturdiness in comparison with Hydro-Dynamic bearing. Double-Ball bearing followers can tolerate increased temperatures and might be mounted in any axial orientation with out concern for bearing lifespan degradation.
Different key traits of the EK-Vardar EVO 120ER RGB fan are:
- Excessive-static strain / low noise profile - not like different general-purpose pc cooling followers, the EK-Vardar EVO 120ER RGB fan is constructed particularly for pc liquid cooling techniques, specifically radiator cooling. The Vardar's design and building are additionally very appropriate for high-performance air coolers or as case followers for restrictive circumstances with mud filters.
- Excessive-quality motor and bearing meeting - New electrical design, actively cooled motor windings and the Double-Ball bearing with 50.000 hours of lifespan (MTBF) ensures uninterrupted operation for years to return. Exact Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) for fan velocity adjustment permits efficiency on demand.
- Sealed-edge fan casing - The basic, but efficient sq. form of the fan casing offers optimum efficiency in both pull- (suction) or push (strain) regime with out hydraulic losses thus making certain the optimum cooling capability of your liquid cooling radiators. The basic form of the fan body additionally permits straightforward cable routing whereas grouping extra followers on one radiator.
- Timeless design - the EK-Vardar EVO 120ER RGB fan with its easy sq. body suits into any liquid cooling pc with out drawing an excessive amount of consideration to itself.
- Normal RGB connection - The Vardar RGB doesn't require any fancy and costly extra RGB controller so that you can get pleasure from vibrant lighting results. A easy 4-pin 12V RGB connection for normal RGB controllers or any widespread RGB sync know-how from main motherboard producers.
Availability and Pricing
The EK-Vardar EVO 120ER RGB fan is designed and engineered in Slovenia by EK Water Blocks and is already out there for buy by way of EK Webshop and Companion Reseller Community. Within the desk beneath you possibly can see producer recommended retail price (MSRP) with VAT included.
- EK-Vardar EVO 120ER RGB (500-2200rpm) - 21.90€
Source : TechPowerUp