You're urged to use Google Authenticator or two-factor authentication app in case you are not doing it. In case you are keen to change to a new phone, whether or not you're utilizing it or planning to use, you want to know some technical steps. Here's what you want to do on this regard. In the present day we've got taken the duty to inform how to switch Google Authenticator to a new phone.
Set up Android Google Authenticator or iOS on your new phone
1. Open your internet browser
2. Now you want to load Google Authenticator web page
3. Right here you can be prompted to log in along with your Google credentials
4. Discover the Authenticator app listed and click “Change Phone”
5. A pop-up window will seem
6. It's going to ask you type of new phone you will have: Android or iPhone
7. Click on on the Subsequent icon
8. Go to the house screen of your new phone; open Google Authenticator app
9. Scan the barcode
10. Click on Subsequent after you will have used your new phone to scan the barcode
11. It's going to insist you to enter the authenticator code seem on your phone
12. Click on on Confirm
You will want to make login to every of these websites individually in case you are utilizing the Google Authenticator for different apps. It's going to take away the outdated Google Authenticator app and add your new phone. Go to your outdated phone and click on the Edit button. Now, delete the person authenticator codes and the app. Don't panic if the phone is misplaced. Google tech assist engineers are prepared to help you towards Google Authenticator misplaced phone.